Tina offers professional supervision for dietetic interns or professionals wanting to increase their knowledge in the medical nutrition therapy, nutrition counseling, and/or eating disorder field. Tina is an Certified Eating Disorder Registered Dietitian Supervisor (CEDRD-S) through the International Association of Eating Disorder Professionals (IAEDP). By having supervision with Tina, these hours can count towards the required supervision hours to becoming a CEDRD. These supervision hours can be held via phone, online or in-person. Please contact Tina for details about the supervision process and cost.
Please contact Tina for details on Supervision cost.
How supervision will be held
Supervision can be help in person (in Austin TX) or via Skype, FaceTime or VSee program.
Benefits of Supervision
- Working with an experienced clinician in your field and specialization
- Maintaining and expanding your current knowledge in your specialization
- Ability to expand your caseload due to confidence in your client work
- If you are working towards your CEDRD, then these supervision hours will count towards that certification
- Many more options. Contact Tina to discuss further benefits.